Thursday, October 11, 2012

Words to live by _ Hebe Gurdian



I have always thought that the way we live is not something that we choose easily; on the contrary, it is related to our education, culture and beliefs since we were children.

Below are the two pictures I chose for this Project, one is a Jesuit Value that fit with my goals in life and the other one is a funny picture that represents my sense of humor.


PURSUIT OF EXCELENCE.


I chose this phrase because I always try to reach my potential. For me, this phrase is a guide to daily living and motivation for my achievements as well. When I used to practice soccer and athletics this words represented how hard I trained and how my effort was always valued. I was able achieve all my goals in sports, a lot of medals, trophies and opportunities until I quit to pursue my profession. Now, my goals refer to my professional career. I’m looking for the excellence every time I start something new, in every step I take, in each new challenge. I work hard to develop my own personal path to excellence and to deal with the overcoming obstacles.




GROUP THERAPY.

What I loved about the “group therapy” picture is that when I saw it I could not stop laughing. This picture represents life in New Orleans, a place completely full of jokes and funny ideas about life. Also, this picture fits perfectly with my personality. I have a big sense of humor and I consider it a vital part for my development as a human being. The truth is that I do "group therapy" with my best friends and I can affirm that they work! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment