Monday, October 29, 2012

Movie Magic Project - Candy Nguyen

Alice in the Wonderland:
                I chose colors that match with one of the scene in the video clip. This scene is when Alice tried to help the cards painting roses on the trees in the amaze. I specialized on colors to emphasize the meaning of the scene.

                I used the technique that I have learn from kinder garden – tear paper into small pieces and glue on a piece of paper to make an object. I applied this technique on the three cards and the tree.
I arranged the cards in three corners. The center is the heart shape tree with green and red roses. Alice is on the last corner. I chose the great color combination of green and purple to make the maze. Light green with shady purple make the maze look more mysterious and strict people’s eyes. 



Marie A.:
                I love pastel colors and I love food. It was amazing the Maria A. video clips chose the pastel colors. These colors represent innocent and high prestige. Despite the fact that Maria A. is a ruthless woman, I love the colors arrangement in the video.
                I used mint for the frosting, with a little red cherry on the top, and light blue for the cupcake base. Orange and purple cocktail glass. Red donut with pink strawberry chocolate. And some glitter pen made the mosaic looks more 3-D realistic.


I am very enjoy doing this project. It was fun to use different techniques and colors to represent the things you want to imply and express. Colors and art are very important in life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment