Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Word to Live By"-Sung



 
 
 
I chose this Jesuit Value because I want to experience many thing in different places. Especially I like travel, and I already visited around 14 countries. Whenever I visit new place, I am very excited and surprised by new culture. I want to visit more countries and   new cities as many as I can during staying in the USA. I hope someday I have a chance to visit Middle East countries like Egypt because I have interest in history and relics. i want to see Pyramids and Sphinx with my own eyes.
 
 

 


I think this picture is important for me because I love new technology. When I was in Korea, I used to assemble my own PC. I spent lots of time and money for buying new Graphic card every two months. Unfortunately, I am going to move other places someday, so I cannot make a huge computer system. However, I don't want to be fall behind the new technology, so I try to catch up news about it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment