Thursday, October 11, 2012

Aurelie's "Words to live by" project

 
 
          I chose this jesuit value because according to me, we are today what we've been through and no matter what we want to do, if we don't know how to learn from our experience, if we don't fix our problems, anguishes, bad tendencies, we are condemned to repeat our mistakes. We cannot hide ourselves from our past. I underline the "-ing" because it is a everyday life process in perpetual evolution.  
 
 


          My personnal picture is a close up of a commercial in a magazine. "Life is about moments" is one of my words to live by. I believe that a lot of people waste a lot of time to run after something they call happiness, but miss the best of life, all these little and priceless instants that build Relationships and Families, and real happiness. Life is not easy, therefore we have to regognize all these daily moments life is about.   



No comments:

Post a Comment