Monday, October 29, 2012

Elena Holzschuhs Movie Magic Project

For my movie magic project I use two small film clips. The special thing about these film clips are the different kind of colors.

First of all, colours are very important for a film and they give a special view on the hole film because colors accentuate important things in a film for example a important person.  After that, colours also show differences between men and women because it is very often that women wear colourful clothes then men. Besides, you can join different colours with different symbols, for example, the sun is always yellow or you can join colors with different kind of fruits, for example, a banana is always yellow. So that makes it more easy for children to learn the primary colours.

For the magic movie project the whole class watched different kind of film clips. While watching I made some notes to remember what was happened in all these film clips. After that, I chose two clips.

My first clip is called "hero". In this clip, two asian women fight together in a forest. The main colours are yellow, black and red because all the leaves and the trees are yellow and the women play the main role in the clip because of that, they wear a red dress.
For my mosaic I picked these special colours and after that I stuck all of my singles pieces on a white sheet of paper. First of all, I created the background with the trees, then I stuck the main person in this film clips, the two asian women who fight together.

 "hero"



My second film clip is called "marie antoinette", this is a very colourful film with a lot of different types of colours. Sometimes all these colours are a little bit too much and too extreme but in this film clip it is very good because all the different colours signal wealth in this century. In the end of the clip you can see marie antoinette with a very big dress and her hairstyle is also very big.
For may mosaic I chose a lot of colours: pink, red, yellow, green  etc.. Then, I made many small pieces of paper and put these on my mosaic to show the wealth. Finally, I made a small frame on my mosaic to finish it up.

 "marie antoinette" 

No comments:

Post a Comment